Come join our Beth Emeth family!
Beth Emeth Bais Yehuda is a vibrant and dynamic congregation with a growing and active membership. Our congregation comprises over 1,400 families from all levels of observance, with 45% of our new members under age 36.
Synagogue membership offers opportunities for friendship, social activities, and spiritual and intellectual growth. More importantly, it helps connect you to your community, and ensures the availablility of a vibrant and rewarding Jewish experience for you, your children and our future generations.
Please talk to us about your interests and needs. (Download our application here) We will be happy to explain many of the opportunities membership provides, including:
- High Holy Day services, including the option to purchase extra tickets for parents. In addition to our main service, we hold discussion groups and services geared toward families with school-aged children, teens and youth.
- Free babysitting/nursery during services.
- Clergy services for Life Cycle events including weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, baby namings, Britot, funerals, unveilings, bereavement counseling and crisis management.
- Brotherhood, Sisterhood, Seniors and Young Families programming.
- Special pricing for banquet facilities.
- Member subsidies for youth programs in Israel.
- Burial Plots
Membership is available for families, newly married couples, single adults, youth and associates (members of other synagogues). Special incentives for new members may apply. Please click to download our 5774 Membership Booklet.
- Daily services
High Holy Day services
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah program
- Youth & Young Family programs
- Chai Shalom Seniors programs
- Religious and Continuing Education
- Special Interest Groups
- Social Action
We invite you to get to know us. Please join us for Shabbat or for services and programs at any time.
To find out more about what Beth Emeth can offer you, please contact our Executive Director, Pearl Grundland, at 416 633.3838 x 248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.